Last year I set some very specific goals for my running and it helped a ton for training and motivation. So I'm doin it again! I accomplished almost all of my goals last year but there are a few that will transfer over to this year...
1. Get back to my high school 5k time of 17:59
2. Beat my Pinckney Trail Half Marathon time from last year of 2:25 (yikes that was sloooow!)
3. Run the full Poto loop (18 miles of intense single track trails)
4. Run the Chicago Marathon
5. Qualify for the Boston Marathon!
6. Ride in my first cycling race